Years ago we went to the Trigrad area for about two weeks and, besides the incredible nature, we enjoyed the infinitely delicious food the locals were preparing. I know the recipe for Rhodopean moussaka from our landlady, a wonderful and lovely woman who was preparing […]
Shakshuka is the perfect quick recipe. Ideal for the morning after a crazy evening, it contains all important ingredients for recovering from hangover- proteins, spicy flavor, and fresh touch of fresh parsley. Lately, such crazy dinners, with friends, are rare for me, but the presence […]
Yesterday, I was shopping in Billa and I saw they have coconuts, even though I bought them for a Pişmaniye Kurabiye, I decided to make a bounty dessert but not shaped like the standard chocolate bars, but as a dessert which you can serve on the table. This dessert blended nicely with the rest of the dishes served for dinner. From this quantity I made 3 portions, exactly how much I needed. To shape the bounty desserts you need silicon cooking mat, fridge and metal rings.
I personally like the combination of rum and coconut and with this dessert I think I have made my home folks like it also. I used freshly grated coconut, but I suppose that the quality of it’s taste will be similar if coconut shavings are used. I guess that the flavor will not be so strong if you use coconut shaving.
WHAT DO WE NEED:
½ of the inner part of one coconut
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
2 tablespoons coconut flour
3 tablespoons of coconut water
50 g chocolate chip
20 g butter
1 tablespoon dark rum
How to prepare Bounty dessert:
- Grate the coconut core of a fine grater, add coconut oil, sugar powder and coconut water and whisk until blended. Leave in the fridge for about 20 minutes;
- Dissolve the chocolate chip with the butter on a hot water bath, add the coconut sugar and rum and stir until the mixture becomes smooth;
- On the silicon cooking mat, shape the dessert using a metal ring. First, put the half centimeter thick chocolate mixture in two separate rings, leave for a few minutes in the refrigerator until it hardens. Add the coconut part and then top with the chocolate mixture. Return the dessert in the fridge for a while. Store the chocolate mixture in a warm place, covered with a plastic foil, to keep it fresh.
And if this is not the season of the soup. The middle of January, it’s cold, most of us have given a New Year’s resolution to lose weight and eat healthier … What’s healthier for lunch than the body and soul warming soup and today […]
Yes, in the traditional Mexican chili cone recipe, there are cocoa, beef, chili peppers and, of course, beans (at least two types) – all the tastes typical of Mexico’s so rich cuisine, one of the few in the world to conquer the prestigious UNESCO status […]
What you need:
How to prepare Chickpea, pumpkin and feta cheese autumn salad:
Turkey with broccoli under potato crust is easy autor recipe in which I combine favourite seasonal tastes and at the same time I try to make it light and healthy as much as possible. I`ve combined seasonal products with light mashed potatoes. WHAT DO […]
Candied ginger slices are one the refreshing spicy delicacies in Asia.They have all the useful properties of the ginger and can replace the tablets for sore throat from the pharmacy. They can refresh your breath and at the same time are very warming because of […]
I saw this recipe somewhere scrolling trough my facebook feed, I was still trying to awaken and unfortunately I did not remember the source so I am not able to quote it. I liked her idea but I forgot the components for the process. However for the next couple of days I was recalling in my mind this exact recipe every time I saw apricots placed on the little street stalls. My association was coming directly when i sensed the flavour combination between pistachio and apricot. Since I was not sure about the components I decided to experiment and I think the result was so good that I decided to share it on the blog.
What do we need:
200 g raw pistachios (no shell)
60 g nutritional yeast flakes
100 ml water;
100 ml of water for soaking nuts;
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp. Maple syrup
1 tbsp Agar agar powder;
pinch of salt
How to prepare Vegan Pistachio Nut Cheese:
- Soak the pistachio nuts in water for 3 hours.
- Grate the half the lemon and add it to the nuts;
- Put the pistachio nuts together with the garlic cloves, the yeast and lemon juice in a blender.
- Add the maple syrup and salt to the mixture and blend again for about a minute.
- Add 1 tsp. agar-agar to 1 cup of hot water and wait for it to dissolve. Put the mixture to boil, simmer for 2-5 minutes and mix with the other already mixed ingredients;
- Place on baking paper in a suitable container. Let it cool down and jelly;
- Garnish with apricots;